I am pretty frustrated about the state of business regarding how patients' lab results are typically presented in the lab result sheet. Ye, it's easy to check if everything is ok or horribly wrong. However detailed analyzis often takes time and thinking. So are you aware of any software/service that would provide bloodwork data-visualization for patient's/multiple patient's data?
Features that would be nice
- time-series data to analyze trends in labtests – is my patient regressing or improving in the long run?
- visualized risk data + patients lab results fitted to risk charts – example of a risk chart http://www.a1cbloodtest.net/images/chart-professional-about-a1c-risk.gif
- integrating risk calculators (for example Wells' for PE) and diagnostic algorithms (Wells' score of 4 > consider HS d-dimer)
- visualizations of after test probabilities (neg. hs-troponin after 3hs of symptoms > 99% NPV for AMI)
- can you think of any others?
Source: Original link